We are looking for dedicated Senior Carers (day and nights, full and part time) to join our growing team. £10 per hour for the right candidates.
Lornebank is a beautiful, purpose-built care home in Hamilton, recently extended, offering leading nursing, dementia and short-term respite care.
We are looking for caring, compassionate Senior Carers who have a minimum qualification of SVQ level 3 who have excellent communication skills and IT competency, who demonstrate passion and commitment to promoting good quality care at all times, focusing on assisting our residents with their independence and well-being.
Care Home Experience Necessary at a Senior Care level.
The following SVQ level 3 elements, that are within the “optional units” are required for this post:
Unit H5S104(SCDHSC0328) – contribute to the planning process with individuals
Unit DK2X04(SFHCHS3) – administer medication to individuals
The above units need to be completed or you must be prepared to work towards these two units during the first 6 months of employment.
Your duties as a Senior Carer will include…
– Supporting service users with basic care needs including washing/bathing, manual handling, nutritional support, administration and management of medication and their daily activities of their choice.
You will also be required to…
– Promote independence
– Help with achieving independent goals and tasks
– Work alongside other health care professionals.
– complete both electronic and manual records of care
Why work for us?
– FREE specialist training and support to all successful applicants
– Competitive salary
– Bank holiday supplement pay
– Optional Pension Scheme
So if you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity and are committed and passionate about providing the highest quality care then we want to hear from YOU!
Interested? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org